1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
anthony, go drive over and take pictures!!

and dont say you have anything better to do, you went to go look at your car at the dealership at 2 AM :sqnteek:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Damn, why can't I get the commission for that sale, Shit if you get 4% of that house say it goes for $30 million you made $1.2 million. Whatever broker gets that sale will be set for a while. I know where this house is too. My uncle's second house is on Happy Valle and 104th which is about 1.5 miles from Happy Valley and Pima.

Honestly that is almost a great investment, You can buy that 20 acres and prob build on 15 of it, and make $600K-1.2 Million Dollar homes on it and sell the lots for $300-500K an acre. I bet there is money to be made there.

A friend of mine just bought 7 acres with a $5million house and sold 5 of the 7 acres for $3.5 million so really only paid $1.5 for the house. there is money to be made on that land for sure.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just don't understand how you can live in a house that size with only two people. Even if you had a large family, I still don't see the need to ever have a house that size. I would rather spend the money on cars.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
kuwolde said:
I just don't understand how you can live in a house that size with only two people. Even if you had a large family, I still don't see the need to ever have a house that size. I would rather spend the money on cars.
Normally if your buying something like that you can buy any car you want. As far as a house like that, the reason why people buy them is simply a status symbol. I mean those floors alone are $2 million dollars in that house. They do it cause they can. It is so fucking sweet too.:D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
vince said:

Real estate commission is usually 6%. :eek:
well 4-6%, some only get 3%. but that is why I said shit if you get 4% you still make over a million. fucking insane. I bet if this house sells they will get between $25-30 million

imagine gettins 6% of 30 mill just for selling that house. DAMN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts