Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new. I am looking for a used part for my 1995 Acura Legend.I dont know if this the right forum for this question. if n:smile2: please advise where to go.

I am looking for the outlet assembly, air conditioner center part number 77610-SP0-A03ZA.I have searched the Acura parts site with no success. Please help if you know where I can get this item.
Thank you, Jim Baker

·
Registered
20 Posts
Auto manufactures usually only supply parts to support a particular platform for ten years, after that it's up to the aftermarket to supply parts. Your part would not have been a high usage part and would have had few in the pipeline. The part is no longer made, and it can't even be found on eBay, you only have one other option, online junkyards. There a many sites where you can type in your part number and contact information and many will do a nation-wide search. Some sites have photos and will tell what condition the part is in. Don't really see any other option for a 24 year old part, the first generation Legends and RL's websites are pretty much dormant now and it's more difficult to keep 20 year plus cars on the road. Good luck!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Going to be very tough. A conventional junkyard is going to crush a 94 Acura almost immediatly upon receipt. Demand for parts will be almost non existant.

You might find one that will work if you scrounge around in a "You Pull Your Part" junkyard, but then you have to be able to get to the yard and remove the parts without damaging them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts