Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 138 Posts

·
Like a Boss
21,913 Posts
Degree------>Job------>Woman------>Happy Matt :)

Follow the flow chart and you will be fine. Actually, drop the woman and get a recording contract. :mhihi:
If only it were that easy...

I just realized that I graduate in 20-something days and have no prospects whatsoever for after school...:paranoid:

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts

·
AW's Sexy Kitten
13,223 Posts
:wavey: Hey everyone!

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts

Attachments

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts

·
Moderatus Emeriti
22,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
They've got a few good songs, but I always thought they were some of the weaker bands in that genre...give me Counting Crows, Goo Goo Dolls, or even Gin Blossoms instead.

And I won't even get into Rob Thomas' solo record... :barf:

Gin Blossoms FTW! One of my favorite bands!

·
Been There, Done That
6,593 Posts
Does it have 4 doors? :hide:
Yes it does.

Here they are:

For some, the new BMW X6 sports activity coupe may be the car you've been waiting for. For others, the vehicle is a curiosity for embodying traits of both a crossover and sports sedan. It's got the ride height of a soft roader, but the sleek design and headroom-sacrificing profile of a performance vehicle. If this kind of cognitive dissonance appeals to you, a BMW X6 can be yours starting from $52,500 for the xDrive 35i model powered by the brand's superlative twin-turbo inline six-cylinder. That's not chump change, but is certainly less than the X6 xDrive 50i that starts at $63,000. For the extra ten grand or so, the X6 xDrive 50i is fitted with BMW's brand new twin-turbo 4.4L V8 that produces 400 hp and 450 pound feet of torque. BMW Blog also reveals a ton of optional equipment that's available for the X6, as well. These two MSRPs are just a starting point from which the cost of your X6 could take off like a rocket... that's made of money... and aimed at BMW HQ in Munich. If you require things like a navigation system ($1,900), heads-up display ($1,200) or the Active Ventilated Seat Package ($2,100), bring a lot of rocket fuel to your local BMW dealer. BMW X6 xDrive 50i - $63,000
* Premium (ZPP) - $1,750
* Sport w/19″ tire package (ZSP) - $3,100
* Cold Weather Package (ZCW) - $900
* Rear Climate Package (ZRC) - $900
* Premium Sound Package (ZPS) - $2,000
* Active Ventilated Seat Package (ZAV) - $1,100

BMW X6 xDrive 35i - $52,500

* Premium (ZPP) - $1,750
* Sport w/19″ tire package (ZSP) - $3,600
* Cold Weather Package (ZCW) - $900
* Rear Climate Package (ZRC) - $900
* Premium Sound Package (ZPS) - $2,000
* Active Ventilated Seat Package (ZAV) - $2,100
* Technology Package (ZTP) - $2,000

Options

* Alcantara/Leather Combination - No cost
* Nappa Leather - $1,000
* Metallic Paint - No cost
* Running Boards - $300
* HD Radio - $350
* Heated Rear Seats - $350
* Rear-View Camera - $400
* Heated Front Seats - $500
* Automatic Tailgate - $500
* Satellite Radio - $595
* Soft Close Doors - $600
* BMW Assist w/Bluetooth - $750
* Sport package wheel upgrade (20″) - $950
* Comfort Access - $1,000
* Multi-contour Seats - $1,200
* Heads-Up Display - $1,200
* Active Steering - $1,400
* Rear Seat Entertainment - $1,700
* Navigation with RTTI - $1,900

·
Been There, Done That
6,593 Posts
:eek: OMG....thats just fucked up!! I'd be sooooooo pissed off at my dog.....i mean when you gotta go you gotta go.....but on the seats??? That hurts!:snipe:
Imagine having to clean it up...Taking the seats out, Trying to get rid of the smell.

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts
Active ventilated seats... $2,100 ?!?!?! MOG! That fucker better not only ventilate my ass but wipe it, spray some perfume afterwards, and trim any long asshairs !!

·
Retired PP Queen
33,175 Posts
Imagine having to clean it up...Taking the seats out, Trying to get rid of the smell.
No animal would be in my car unless they were in a cage. My car is 2 years old now and still smells new. I hate putting fast food in it but that seems to go away quickly.

61 - 80 of 138 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.