Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Been There, Done That
6,593 Posts
Active ventilated seats... $2,100 ?!?!?! MOG! That fucker better not only ventilate my ass but wipe it, spray some perfume afterwards, and trim any long asshairs !!
:rofl:

No animal would be in my car unless they were in a cage. My car is 2 years old now and still smells new. I hate putting fast food in it but that seems to go away quickly.
Me too! I hate putting things that will stink up the car.
Quoted for emphasis

·
Moderatus Emeriti
22,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
No animal would be in my car unless they were in a cage. My car is 2 years old now and still smells new. I hate putting fast food in it but that seems to go away quickly.
Michelle, I am with you 200%. While mine is about 17 months old, you can still smell the "new Leather smell" if the windows are up and the car is left unopened for a couple of days!

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,331 Posts
I hate new car smell. makes me sick actually.

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
My baby is 3 years and 3 months old, still only over 21,500 miles and smelling brand new inside, and I agree with Michelle, the only thing allowed in my car is bottled drinks, fast food only if I'm picking it up on the way home. Definitely no eating in my car.

I feel for that guy.

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts
My baby is 3 years and 3 months old, still only over 21,500 miles and smelling brand new inside, and I agree with Michelle, the only thing allowed in my car is bottled drinks, fast food only if I'm picking it up on the way home. Definitely no eating in my car.

I feel for that guy.
Nice, Greg! "Silver" is 2 and a half and just over 21K. Your mileage is better. New smell is gone--I suspect due to me liking to drive with the windows down and sunroof opened an inch or so at the back. Lots of air flowing all the time, I guess.

·
Retired PP Queen
33,175 Posts
Michelle, I am with you 200%. While mine is about 17 months old, you can still smell the "new Leather smell" if the windows are up and the car is left unopened for a couple of days!
I hardly ever put my windows down at all unless it's to get out a stink. It's really the leather smell that makes it so nice smelling in there and not a new car smell I guess. But I still consider it new car smell. Smells even better after Chuck has cleaned it up good.

·
Retired PP Queen
33,175 Posts
BTW, another secret about Chuck other than he will shave my legs for me, he just colored my hair for me. He does a good job and so much cheaper buying a box of color for $3 than paying the $80 (doesn't include hair cut) to the place I get my hair cut at.

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Nice, Greg! "Silver" is 2 and a half and just over 21K. Your mileage is better. New smell is gone--I suspect due to me liking to drive with the windows down and sunroof opened an inch or so at the back. Lots of air flowing all the time, I guess.
:uhh: this is Driss. I guess that's what I get for being so busy and not whoring as much... :lol:

I always drive with the window down and sunroof open as well. I guess it's because I don't drive it too much anymore and it's sitting inside the garage locked up.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,331 Posts
So do I. And most "air fresheners" really stir up my sinuses.

Good thing I smoke. :D
I didn't know you smoked Dave... Well, I might have but just forgot. I'm really trying to quit. So far i've managed to get myself down to the point where I only really have the urge to smoke when I drink, but then I have to finish the pack afterwards. My inner jew won't let me throw it away. (No offense to anyone whose jewish here. :paranoid: )

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts
:uhh: this is Driss. I guess that's what I get for being so busy and not whoring as much... :lol:

I always drive with the window down and sunroof open as well. I guess it's because I don't drive it too much anymore and it's sitting inside the garage locked up.
I don't know :wtf: is wrong with me. Second time I made that mistake. Back when I first started, you and Greg were really active. Your nick was Driss??? and I forget what Greg had. Then the mods allowed peeps to change their names and WHAM...all the sudden I had to figure out who was who again. Then, these days, you and Greg don't post as much.

My apology. I should remember you at least for winning one of my contests!

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
I don't know :wtf: is wrong with me. Second time I made that mistake. Back when I first started, you and Greg were really active. Your nick was Driss??? and I forget what Greg had. Then the mods allowed peeps to change their names and WHAM...all the sudden I had to figure out who was who again. Then, these days, you and Greg don't post as much.

My apology. I should remember you at least for winning one of my contests!
:lol: :hug: no worries Chuck.

·
Banned
30,196 Posts
Do you smoke in your car?
Yes, I do. I drive my own cars for a very long time. I usually try to make 200K on them and they aren't worth much when I get done. :dunno:

I didn't know you smoked Dave... Well, I might have but just forgot. I'm really trying to quit. So far i've managed to get myself down to the point where I only really have the urge to smoke when I drink, but then I have to finish the pack afterwards. My inner jew won't let me throw it away. (No offense to anyone whose jewish here. :paranoid: )
Eh. Ben, we all have to die of something, buddy. I've passed wanting to die at the hands of a jealous husband, so......:mhihi:

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
I'm a smoker also, a pack usually lasts me a little more than 2 days, and I also have an inner jew that tells me to finish every cigarette I start.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,331 Posts
Yes, I do. I drive my own cars for a very long time. I usually try to make 200K on them and they aren't worth much when I get done. :dunno:

Eh. Ben, we all have to die of something, buddy. I've passed wanting to die at the hands of a jealous husband, so......:mhihi:
Yeah I hear you there. If it weren't for the fact that I've started to enjoy the sensation of smoking less and less recently I wouldn't be worrying about stopping. For the past three or four months though I haven't really enjoyed the sensation of smoking and the smell on my clothes gets febreezed instantly.

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts

Eh. Ben, we all have to die of something, buddy. I've passed wanting to die at the hands of a jealous husband, so......all that's left is "dying in the saddle". :mhihi:
There, FIXED !

·
AW's Sexy Kitten
13,223 Posts
We bring Lily in our cars...but she's never left alone. I think the worst is when you pick up a pizza.....I hate it when i have to do it! I'll go to get in my car the next day and it smells so bad!!!

81 - 100 of 138 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.