Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok since legendforum is down i meant to do a search, but since there is none here we go...

i have a type I. i just bought a type II intake manifold. what all will i need to make this swap work? i noticed there is a hole missing from the type 2 manifold that the type 1 has. i dunno what this is, lol. i plan on port/polishing the type 2 manifold also. anything i should know beforehand? do i need the exhaust logs off a type two as well? thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Grundle said:
ok since legendforum is down i meant to do a search, but since there is none here we go...

i have a type I. i just bought a type II intake manifold. what all will i need to make this swap work? i noticed there is a hole missing from the type 2 manifold that the type 1 has. i dunno what this is, lol. i plan on port/polishing the type 2 manifold also. anything i should know beforehand? do i need the exhaust logs off a type two as well? thanks
Cap off the pair connection on the type I exhaust manifolds or use the type II exhaust manifolds. The whole Type 2 topend is bigger and better so whatever you can use from itwill be better off for you. You will need a helms or consult my website for changes to your vacuum system, under type II swap.

~TRu Hybrid

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.