Acura World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First time post. I'm having trouble with the memory seat buttons on my 2004 TL. I've read the other posts about fuse #20, but I checked that and it is OK and the windshield washer still works. The power mirrors don't seem to move exactly right when you go in reverse, but they do move. So I'm not sure what to check next. The power seats still work. Any thoughts? The fuse in #20 was still the 7.5 amp, so it appears the TSB was never completed to bump that to a 10 amp...but since the fuse is OK, I assume that's not the problem.

Thanks for any help or advice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

First time post. I'm having trouble with the memory seat buttons on my 2004 TL. I've read the other posts about fuse #20, but I checked that and it is OK and the windshield washer still works. The power mirrors don't seem to move exactly right when you go in reverse, but they do move. So I'm not sure what to check next. The power seats still work. Any thoughts? The fuse in #20 was still the 7.5 amp, so it appears the TSB was never completed to bump that to a 10 amp...but since the fuse is OK, I assume that's not the problem.

Thanks for any help or advice.
I have same issue on 05 tl, did you figure your issue out?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts