Acura World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm a new member seeking advice and opinions please. I'm sorry if this may be a bit long to read but I want to be thorough so people may give accurate and just advice and opinions to me, so I will try my best to keep this as short and straight to the point as possible. Let me start by saying I'm VERY into racing. My goals for my teg are mid to low 10's in the quarter mile. I want to keep my car very streetable though with A/C, P/S, full interior, stereo, etc. I have a 1994 Integra GSR with a B16A swap and boosted. Here is my mod list (as it pertains to performance) so far:

B16A JDM block
P72 GSR ported head
Wiseco 81mm 9:1 pistons
Eagle rods
B16 trans with LS 5th
Competition stage 4 clutch
ARP head studs
REV valve springs and retainers
GSR cams
Precision SC54 turbo
Tial 38mm wastegate
HKS blow off valve
Go Autoworks intercooler
Go Autoworks cast turbo manifold
2.5" polished aluminum intercooler piping
2.5" downpipe
Precision 750cc injectors
3" stainless steel cat-back exhaust
Edelbrock Victor X intake manifold
Omni Power 70mm throttle body
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Moroso oil pan
3 bar map sensor
MAC boost solenoid
Innovate Wideband
Stewart Warner Maximum Performance boost gauge
JDM Integra Type R shift linkage
Energy Suspension shifter bushings
Energy Suspension motor mount inserts
K-Sport coilovers
Blox front camber kit
Drilled and slotted front and rear brake rotors

I recently had a tune done on Neptune and the car dynoed 302whp/202wtq on a very conservative tune running at 14.5psi. The car has way more in it and plan on upgrading some things. I plan on going with much higher boost and going e85. Here is a list of the following upgrades planned so far to possibly achieve my goal:

ID1000 injectors
BWR ram turbo manifold
AEM fuel rail
AEM fuel pressure regulator
Better intercooler, as the one I have is rated to only 400hp

I have been told by a friend that I need a better fuel pump (Walboro 300?). As I stated earlier, I plan on running e85 and upping the boost to 25psi. Any suggestions for intercoolers or on a fuel pump or anything else are welcome. Any ideas as to whether or not this is enough to reach my goal of running mid to low 10's in the quarter mile are certainly welcome. I'm figuring I should be in the 550-600whp range. Any and all opinions and advise are welcome should I have missed anything.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts