Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
damn, your car is off the chain...i dont know why people dont give you more props on it...could it be hate:sqnteek:...who knows, but your car is phat...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn... how come it doesnt email me when someone replies??

Haha Mark, you talkin bout the TKR sticker?? shouldnt laugh, TKR has gained a lot of respect in the import scene. Matter of fact, we got some cars thas gonna be featured in magazines i think. There's already a bunch of TKR sightings in a couple of mags....

Haha, thanks for the compliments shyne.... o well, i just wanted to post pics so people dont think im bsing about the shit i said i have....

·
Registered
737 Posts
have you gotten pulled over for your mirror tint, i know thats illegal as hell here...big no no with cops...but forreal, when i get my car hooked up its gonna be for me...i dont have to buy something for my car to see how many compliments i'll get...Shyne:king:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Hey, is that white one Silvia??

I like everything except for the spoiler.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I C....

Looks great!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
What kind of rims are on the GS... I mean Lude??? And the Blue Lude is just plain DOPE!!! 19" Chrome HRE's woah!!!

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Is the blue car Prelude??? What kind of H/L is that???

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
songoku said:
Is the blue car Prelude??? What kind of H/L is that???
Yeah, da blue car is a prelude, its has a custom metal widebody. 3 inches in da front and 4 in da back. Skyline R34 headlights and R33 taillights. And rims are 19 inch HRE 540s of course..... 19x8.5 in da front!! And 19x9 in da rear!! For more info on his car, visit www.teamkoncept.com

Toolow, thanx for da compliment :D Its dropped on Apex'i WS coilovers.... im kinda tired of ridin so low... I cracked my front bad!! The apex'is dont raise up dat high witout using a compressor, and thas way too much HASSLE!! Kinda want some eibachs cuz i think the apex'i a lil too stiff :dunno:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.