Acura World banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was givin this 91 Legend. The previous owner was in the posses of getting it on the road when he became I'll and like many before him, he lost his fight with cancer. So, now I'm trying to finish this project and get it on the road. So I got the car started after replacing the Throttle Body, fuel pump, and some sensor and a few wires also. Now I start the car (200k miles) and the D4 light starts blinking after a few seconds of starting. So I try and retrieve the codes by sticking a jumper wire into the blue electrical plug by the passengers floorboard. And all it does is blink continuously like before. It doesn't give me any code. I replaces the lock up sensor, Speed Sensor and the 2 other VSS sensor's on top right side of the tranny. Also I shift the shifter and tranny does not engage in any gear. I don't hear no out of the ordinary noises. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.