Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - so what is it about dumbasses in SUVs/trucks (read: non-Lightning type trucks) that they want to red light race you? I mean, a Jeep Grand Cherokee with that huge engine can pull high 6es, but most others are a waste of gas. I had some redneck in his pick-em-up do that to me yesterday. Eat VTEC, asshole.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Ok - so what is it about dumbasses in SUVs/trucks (read: non-Lightning type trucks) that they want to red light race you? I mean, a Jeep Grand Cherokee with that huge engine can pull high 6es, but most others are a waste of gas. I had some redneck in his pick-em-up do that to me yesterday. Eat VTEC, asshole.
One word: Therapy

·
Registered
422 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Not my 4.7 Jeep G.C. (WJ). ;)

Think twice when you see me at a stoplight where two lanes turn into one. :p

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Morons in SUVs and Trucks?

:rolleyes: Hence my disclaimer about those beasts in the SUV world.

Of course, I'd have you in the quarter, but with 4wd (or is it AWD?), lower gearing, and massive torque, the launch would have me for lunch - heh.

clp said:
Not my 4.7 Jeep G.C. (WJ). ;)

Think twice when you see me at a stoplight where two lanes turn into one. :p

·
Registered
422 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Morons in SUVs and Trucks?

autoxCLS said:
:rolleyes: Hence my disclaimer about those beasts in the SUV world.

Of course, I'd have you in the quarter, but with 4wd (or is it AWD?), lower gearing, and massive torque, the launch would have me for lunch - heh.

Headers
Intake
Exhaust
Large Bore Throttle Body
Kolak ECU
No pre-cats
3.73 rear end
This isn't your Father's Jeep ;)

........next stop Paxton

·
Registered
422 Posts
BTW, Sky, no need for the rolleyes. It's not my fault your lacking long-term memory.

Jeez.....and you would think with all the talks we had about it. :bash:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts