Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
my jaw just hit the floor. I just got to hand it to you. you are the mega pimp and those wheels on that car is looking just 2 good. I am not a fan of that finish, but the overall look is just AMAZING.

More power 2 u.

LIL Raja

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
fahoumh said:
is that yours?
Hey Hassan,

Please tell me you're joking......look at the Ken's sig!!!

:D

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
songoku said:

Hey Hassan,

Please tell me you're joking......look at the Ken's sig!!!

Damn, quit spreading rumors! ;)

No, those are not mine. But I really really wish they were. I'd rather take that $6k and throw it into 'go fast' mods than looks.

I thought you guys knew that I wouldn't blow money on 'looks' before 'speed'? :sqnteek:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Driven said:

No, those are not mine. But I really really wish they were. I'd rather take that $6k and throw it into 'go fast' mods than looks.

I thought you guys knew that I wouldn't blow money on 'looks' before 'speed'? :sqnteek:
yeah, those are not his car. That's his customer's car that he just detailed. As for the mods "looks" vs. "speed". If one made the z06 any faster, it would need wings to fly. That thing is fast enuff as is. Also I am quiet sure the HREs weigh less than factory meaning less unsprung weight = better handling/performance. Maybe the offset is not worth 6k, but to me I would like to have best of both worlds. LOOK and SPEED. in this case the z06 already has 2 much speed, need to make it look good.

Honestly, this is the best Z06 i have ever seen. Made me drool. ....

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LIL RAJA said:

yeah, those are not his car. That's his customer's car that he just detailed. As for the mods "looks" vs. "speed". If one made the z06 any faster, it would need wings to fly. That thing is fast enuff as is. Also I am quiet sure the HREs weigh less than factory meaning less unsprung weight = better handling/performance. Maybe the offset is not worth 6k, but to me I would like to have best of both worlds. LOOK and SPEED. in this case the z06 already has 2 much speed, need to make it look good.

Honestly, this is the best Z06 i have ever seen. Made me drool. ....
Actually I won't be satisfied w/ this Z06 until I get it into the 11 second range. THEN I can work on looks. The factory wheels weigh about 20-22#s each. They are a lightweight wheel.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Driven said:

Actually I won't be satisfied w/ this Z06 until I get it into the 11 second range. THEN I can work on looks. The factory wheels weigh about 20-22#s each. They are a lightweight wheel.
all i got to say is u r one fucking crazy desi. Taking things to the next leve- i love it... hey, my web site is gonna go up soon and i might be in chicago area. I would like to have ur car as car of the month and do a little write up about it. Let me know if u r down...

peace.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LIL RAJA said:

all i got to say is u r one fucking crazy desi. Taking things to the next leve- i love it... hey, my web site is gonna go up soon and i might be in chicago area. I would like to have ur car as car of the month and do a little write up about it. Let me know if u r down...

peace.

LIL Raja
I'm down for sure. Just let me know and you can hang out w/ the Chicago crew here.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Driven said:

Sorry Ken,

But at least that's good to be true rumors!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.