Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so fvckin pissed. I just went out to get something from my car and noticed that my driverside fog lense cover took a fvckin rock. It's fvckin shattered. FVCK! My whole day is now fvcked.

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
03TLTYPES said:
I'm so fvckin pissed. I just went out to get something from my car and noticed that my driverside fog lense cover took a fvckin rock. It's fvckin shattered. FVCK! My whole day is now fvcked.
Sorry to hear that bro. At least it is a piece that is easy to replace, assuming the lens is independent of the bumper. At least there was no body damage.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm chilled out now. I just needed to vent. Ya, thank god it's just the lense. I talked to my service guy and he's checking to see if they have the lense in stock. Either way he said they'll cover it under warranty.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
03TLTYPES said:
I'm chilled out now. I just needed to vent. Ya, thank god it's just the lense. I talked to my service guy and he's checking to see if they have the lense in stock. Either way he said they'll cover it under warranty.
so its all good then... Acura ownzzzzzzz

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
03TLTYPES said:
Damn, awesome to hear that they will cover it. Good deal man!

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
03TLTYPES said:
Either way he said they'll cover it under warranty.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ACURA warranty awsome!!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I went out to check my bulbs and neither one works. The fuse is not blown. The guy at Acura said that the bulbs could both blow if water gets in there without blowing the fuse. FVCK! looks like I'll be ordering another set of bulbs while I'm at it.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
03TLTYPES said:
Well, I went out to check my bulbs and neither one works. The fuse is not blown. The guy at Acura said that the bulbs could both blow if water gets in there without blowing the fuse. FVCK! looks like I'll be ordering another set of bulbs while I'm at it.
I am sure the bulbs will be covered too. So just relax buddy!!

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
damn they cover that under warranty? you are lucky man, some people tried before and technically it's not covered, it's just considered as normal wears. and btw, the lens itself is on nationwide backorder, i guess you can only replace the whole housing, which is like 180 bucks.

and once again, i have to say it. guys, please get stuff like xpel to protect your lights before it's too late. for 80 bucks what else could you ask for?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.