1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Escamar said:

look in to Jai's 700 HP bimmer....

:bigok:
dude there is no way that could have been possibe. It looked so ghetto. I mean the body itself could not achieve that kind of speed due to the aerodynamics and if a car was to achieve that speed it must need a hell of a spoiler to keep the downforce which again it did not have. I used to have that bimmer and I know what that car is cable of doing.. hahahah that was 2 funny.

lil raja

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
LIL RAJA said:

dude there is no way that could have been possibe. It looked so ghetto. I mean the body itself could not achieve that kind of speed due to the aerodynamics and if a car was to achieve that speed it must need a hell of a spoiler to keep the downforce which again it did not have. I used to have that bimmer and I know what that car is cable of doing.. hahahah that was 2 funny.

lil raja

with OM and Jagadish on his side everything was possible...

·
Registered
14 Posts
YO LIL RAJA,
I AM LOOKING TO SELL MY AC. ITS A 98 TL WITH 83500MILES
(LESS THAN THAT BUT IM ROUNDING UP). IT IS ALL BLACK, AND I MEAN ALL BLACK. LIMO TINT. TAN LEATHER. CLEAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. ONLY THING IS THE BRAKE LIGHT IS OUT AND I NEED TO REPLACE THE WINDSHEILD WIPERS. ILL FIX ALL THAT STUFF THOUGH. ANYWAYS I WAS GONNA PUT IT ON THE MARKET FOR ABOUT 15K BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL SELL QUICKLY. IF YOU INTERESTED HOLLA BACK AT ME. OR LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IS A FAIR PRICE IF YOU TRYIN TO DO BUISNESS. BY THE WAY I AM IN NORTHERN VA :bigok:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ACMATIC said:
YO LIL RAJA,
I AM LOOKING TO SELL MY AC. ITS A 98 TL WITH 83500MILES
(LESS THAN THAT BUT IM ROUNDING UP). IT IS ALL BLACK, AND I MEAN ALL BLACK. LIMO TINT. TAN LEATHER. CLEAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. ONLY THING IS THE BRAKE LIGHT IS OUT AND I NEED TO REPLACE THE WINDSHEILD WIPERS. ILL FIX ALL THAT STUFF THOUGH. ANYWAYS I WAS GONNA PUT IT ON THE MARKET FOR ABOUT 15K BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL SELL QUICKLY. IF YOU INTERESTED HOLLA BACK AT ME. OR LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IS A FAIR PRICE IF YOU TRYIN TO DO BUISNESS. BY THE WAY I AM IN NORTHERN VA :bigok:
hey i appreicat it very much. But I am not looking at it immediately. I just sold the m3, i still need to sell the 02 330ci and the 02 s2000. Once i do so, I am ready to buy something within 12k range, pushing up to 14-15k. So to be honest I don't want to make you wait.

A relative inexpensive car is in the works in the future for me....

LIL Raja

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TLontheDL said:
oh and by the way.........shall i welcome you to the "1st gen world" now??:D :beerchug: :boink: :bigok:
not just yet sir. but possibly soon if I can get all my things straighten out. Honestly, the first generation TLs were nice and sporty, not so bland like the other japanese cars....

LIL Raja

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
LIL RAJA said:

not just yet sir. but possibly soon if I can get all my things straighten out. Honestly, the first generation TLs were nice and sporty, not so bland like the other japanese cars....

LIL Raja
careful Raja, you may get a G1 TL and fall in love:couple:

I paid 11 and change last year for my 96 2.5 with 60 k miles on it. Im up to 70 kmi and it still runs perfect and I have yet to see a problem. I got mine off ebay, keep an eye out there. you cant beat a G1 TL when it come to bang for the buck man;)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
esCarbonie said:
careful Raja, you may get a G1 TL and fall in love:couple:

I paid 11 and change last year for my 96 2.5 with 60 k miles on it. Im up to 70 kmi and it still runs perfect and I have yet to see a problem. I got mine off ebay, keep an eye out there. you cant beat a G1 TL when it come to bang for the buck man;)
actually back in 1997, we almost bought one with 56k miles for 16.5 from a dealer. The only thing stopped us was the color. It was green and we have had enuff green cars that we had decided not to get it. To me the legend, 1st tl were instant classics. The shape was a little ahead of it's time and other cars are just catching up to those shapes..

lil raja

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.