Acura World banner

Mugen Pedals

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Number 3 
#1 ·
Ok, just got my mugen pedals from King Motorsports. Is there anything I should look out for before I install them? Only reason that I ask, is because the instructions are in Japanese?! :dunno:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
LOL! Japanese, eh?

Lemme know how it turns out!

#4 ·
If you have a fax machine fax them to me at 8084227918 and I can have them translated.

#6 ·
I got your fax. Seems pretty straight forward. Any area where you are not sure what to do??

#7 ·
Here is what you need to do:

1) Remove the brake and gas pedals rubber coverings.

2) Looking at your part list take plate #4 and bolts #6 and place behind Mugen brake pedal and screw in over existing stock pedal

3) The gas pedal look at the drawing page 4 of my fax top left corner. This tells you where to drill holes. You should use "A" Drill holes on right side and left side 4 total. Leave center pair of holes alone. Use a piece of wood under pedal to support while drilling. Mark your holes don't try to drill throw pedal you will screw up your pedal. Once your holes are drilled install the gas pedal with screws #7 4 total. That's it your done!!

Hope this helps

#10 ·
Ha!

Avatar is actually chinese character for "the way" or taoism. And the instructions were definitely in Japanese!

The pedals look a lot better up close. The brake pad is actually all metalic, eventhough it looks like the grip portion is a type of material. Its more like a sticky kind of steel wool, if you can believe that.

#14 ·
What a Balla! thats so awesome...I wish I knew how to read and write my native tongue,language.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.