Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad news for Mugen lovers. The Mugen inspire exhaust is out of production and is discontinued???? This continues the lack of Support by Mugen for our cars. Pretty disappointing. :mad:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep it is:cry:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Looks like it's Comptech or nuttin.

:-/

·
Registered
14,056 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Looks like it's Comptech or nuttin.

:-/

the comptech exhaust is ugly, the mugen exhaust was cool, but way to fuckin expensive. Sky there are so many options for exhaust for your car.

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
ValueTL(Mike)...good to see you again man!!! I was a member over at A-TL.com, you might remember me. I know you know my best friend Ken here in Raleigh....he's getting his kit put on tomorrow by the way!!

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
n2oJunkie said:

the comptech exhaust is ugly, the mugen exhaust was cool, but way to fuckin expensive. Sky there are so many options for exhaust for your car.

:sqnteek: :sqnteek:

Attachments

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Hell no!!! Personally, I've always loved the Comptech exhaust....I considered getting one for my Teg, but I just like it nice and quiet like it is!! (plus I'm a cheap SOB and didn't want to spend the money!!)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going to have to get on the anti-comptech bandwagon on this one. Looks wimpy and hardly sounds like your car has balls.

·
Oracle11iGuru
249 Posts
It hangs too low

·
Registered
121 Posts
dude i can't believe mugen's ditching us TLers like this. first is was our 1st gen body kits and now this? do they want our business or what? dumba$$ people in the marketing department i guess :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts