Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was standing in line for a Costco hotdog today when this hot teen mother gets in line behind me. She couldn't have been more than 17 and had a kid that was maybe 18 months old. *cough* dumb slut *cough* She stood the kid on the ground. A few seconds later I feel this hand on mine. WTF? Its the kid! The cycle continues.

·
Registered
464 Posts
mdaniel said:
I was standing in line for a Costco hotdog today when this hot teen mother gets in line behind me. She couldn't have been more than 17 and had a kid that was maybe 18 months old. *cough* dumb slut *cough* She stood the kid on the ground. A few seconds later I feel this hand on mine. WTF? Its the kid! The cycle continues.
???:dunno:
wha'yoo tawkin 'bout, chimbo?

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm talking about little girls with no daddy who throw themselves at the first man they see. So they get knocked up and create the next generation of fatherless little girls who repeat. I had no idea they got started so young though. :D

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
mdaniel said:
I'm talking about little girls with no daddy who throw themselves at the first man they see. So they get knocked up and create the next generation of fatherless little girls who repeat. I had no idea they got started so young though. :D

Ummm... her name wasn't Ami, was it?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
you eat hotdogs? GROSS! :barf:

How many rat hairs did you find in it? :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
First of all I love hotdogs,
second of all maybe her husband was at work
One of the golfers i'm friends with his wife is 21 but she looks about 18 and she has a son that age.

But if she looked like a slut hahaha then she prob was. Damn sluts:D

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GoldTypeS said:
you eat hotdogs? GROSS! :barf:

How many rat hairs did you find in it? :D
Those are Costco hotdogs. If the Rabbi signs off on them, they're fine with me. Can't beat $1.65 for a 1/4 all beef hot dog and a soda.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
mdaniel said:

Those are Costco hotdogs. If the Rabbi signs off on them, they're fine with me. Can't beat $1.65 for a 1/4 all beef hot dog and a soda.
Costco food is great. :bow:

Maybe the kid thought you were his mom (hey, it could happen). :sqnteek:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
vince said:

Costco food is great. :bow:

Maybe the kid thought you were his mom (hey, it could happen). :sqnteek:
Maybe he is gay, and he will find that out later in life.... hold on pause in sentence, this fucking girl that drives a 97 328i just got out of her car, she lives accross from me she is the fuckign hottest girl, and she is wearing tight like workout/running shorts. God damn, that is fucking sweet.
..... ok back to my point, and try and find you, his first piece of ass.:D ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts