Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was stopped at a light to make a left hand turn when a white Mustang GT (4.6L) pulls up next to me in the other left hand turn lane looking like he's the shit. I had one other person (including snowboards and equipment for both of us) in my car and hardly any gas (the gas light was on already.) The light turns green and I'm on the outside lane. I gun it and he guns it and he's ahead of me by a car length or two. I figure he's ready to race so I pull up next to him at the next light where we are both going straight this time. I had my VSA off and was using SS. The light turned green and I punched it. I had him by maybe 1/3 of a car length off the line and I pulled to about a full car length by about 85 when I shut it down and he took off. He must have been pissed getting is American Muscle car beaten by my rice burner.

:D

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
SidVicious said:
I was stopped at a light to make a left hand turn when a white Mustang GT (4.6L) pulls up next to me in the other left hand turn lane looking like he's the shit. I had one other person (including snowboards and equipment for both of us) in my car and hardly any gas (the gas light was on already.) The light turns green and I'm on the outside lane. I gun it and he guns it and he's ahead of me by a car length or two. I figure he's ready to race so I pull up next to him at the next light where we are both going straight this time. I had my VSA off and was using SS. The light turned green and I punched it. I had him by maybe 1/3 of a car length off the line and I pulled to about a full car length by about 85 when I shut it down and he took off. He must have been pissed getting is American Muscle car beaten by my rice burner.

:D

Holy shit... He should have had you. Mustangs are tough to beat.

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Mustang GT Kill

Scorpius said:

Holy shit... He should have had you. Mustangs are tough to beat.
That's what I was thinking too, but he didn't. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Sid, was it a 99+ (New Edge) or a 96-98 (SN-95)?

(My sig can prolly help you if you're unsure 98 Cobra on the left and 01 Bullitt on the right.)

Good kill either way, but the 96-98s are SLOW. If I had to run a money race (1/4 mile), I'd take a stock CLS over a stock GT.

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pull_T said:
Sid, was it a 99+ (New Edge) or a 96-98 (SN-95)?

(My sig can prolly help you if you're unsure 98 Cobra on the left and 01 Bullitt on the right.)

Good kill either way, but the 96-98s are SLOW. If I had to run a money race (1/4 mile), I'd take a stock CLS over a stock GT.
Based on your pics, it looked like the older car (but in white of course.) :D

·
Registered
14,056 Posts
SidVicious said:

Based on your pics, it looked like the older car (but in white of course.) :D

then of course you should of killed it, those things are slow, i'll hang w/ them from a light and on the freeway up till about 85-90 and you know my cars fuckin slow

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
n2oJunkie said:

then of course you should of killed it, those things are slow, i'll hang w/ them from a light and on the freeway up till about 85-90 and you know my cars fuckin slow
Don't make me post that video clip of you using NOS and smokin' my ass in the twisties. Oh wait... I'm not gonna post that shit. :p

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
SidVicious said:

Don't make me post that video clip of you using NOS and smokin' my ass in the twisties. Oh wait... I'm not gonna post that shit. :p
i wanna see that shit!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts