Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a sad news to announce too, i can't make it to this coming meet with my ride, i just go into a car accident:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: so depresssing, bad damage, i'm gonna get another car.
The sad thing is that i just installed my new radio pioneer deck and greddy exhaust this week and now my car is damaged. My greddy hasn't even break in yet.
Here's the pix

http://community.webshots.com/user/ivan626 :bigcry:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yeah at least you are ok ivan. car is just car, you walk out ok that's the most impotant thing. do you have icq or aim, can you pm me your info, i wanna talk to you.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
162 Posts
glad to hear your okay ivan~

what car are you getting?
and how did this happen?

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
162 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:

hey Simon...lol...i just replied to you on A-TL. and what car? what else! TL-S!!!! :laugh: :naughty:
lolz ..thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's the story, i just got off work, driving home okie,
3 punks next to me start blasting their music next to me, i was talking to my passenger about this show coming up this saturday, that we are having 40 acuras meeting up this saturday just to hang out the whole day, have lunch, all fixed up acura i'm talking about all brand new cars, these punks just would not leave me alone they were pacing me on the side, so i sped away then later they picked up their speed, they cut in front of me car, and i had to avoid them then they slowed down and they pulled on the side of me and said f**K Yoo and threw something at me and as soon as that he took off, i was like what the f**k, so then i called the police i gave them a description that a white honda accord just threw something at me and that they took off running, i was driving and i started to followed them , they lead me to a small street the pulled to the side , then 3 guys came russhing out in front of my car threw a crowbar in the front windshield, i was like shit my car, so i passed them then they ran back into the car they tried to sped away , i put it into the Reverse and block them, they peeled out and rear ended me, i then put it in drive and drove out because i didn't want them to rush at me again and as soon as i drove out the took off they drove pass me i looked at the passenger side mirror and i notice my bumper was on teh floor but i had to follow them so they wouldn't just hit me and run and as they were driving they gotten a flat tire, and their bumper started to fall out and it fell out they rushed out to picked up the bumper and throw it into the back seat,i called the police and told them, and i was following them for at least more then a block from that point on, i was driving behind them they tried to speed up i was keeping a distance that's when i saw the sheriffs, i put my hands out pointing in front of me over there they are getting away. So i just pulled to the said 10 cop cars rushed in with guns drawn telling them to get out. i got out of my car and saw my own accident i just broke down and cried my baby, i have a show to go this coming saturday. awww, i was just :bigcry: :bigcry:

so sad, that's the story, they tried to hit and run, i tried to pursue and followed. because i didn't want those punks to get away after what they did to my baby.

·
Purchased: April 28, 2001
1,440 Posts
BlueTL said:
Here's the story...
OMFG are you serious?! I had to read this story twice! That's some crazy shiet trying to catch up to those punks. I'd like to know what the conversation was like with the 911 dispatcher. You are lucky they didnt get a chance to finish you off when they had a crowbar. Imagine if they had a gun.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
yeah, but you let them leave, your car is fawked. Of course, that's why we have insurance.

Did they charge the punks with anything?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
they should at least charge them with at least attempted murder when they threw that bar away. and you were really lucky that they were not pulling out a gun or something.

and it's really sad about what they did to your car :(:mad: :mad: your ride was such a tight one and you just installed so many stuff and now it's all gone :( but at least you are ok that's the most important.

those punks.... they should be put in jail for big time

·
Purchased: April 28, 2001
1,440 Posts
Having experienced my accident I really doubt the insurance will consider your car a total wreck. Mine was a high speed collision, with frame damage and it was still going to be repaired. The main difference I see in your car is glass damage. Just consider yourself lucky to have a passanger that might of hasitated the punks to do more damage. 3 to 1 is not really good odds. How is your neighborhood like? I'm still amazed by your story and I travel to Oakland quite frequently.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Holy shit!:eek: So sorry to hear about your accident and the pics were depressing as hell since you got a phat ride.:bigcry: Thank god you are ok. Nowadays, you can't trust anybody. Hope you get your ride fix asap.

I hope those punks got some stiff sentences!:mad:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
true about whether the car would be totalled or repaired. my guess is it would be repaired as well. but then i would defintely sell my car immedaitely. damn those punks remember your car, and who knows what kind of background they are from.... i would prevent them from possible coming back....

·
Registered
335 Posts
just curious...isn't throwing something from a car at another moving vehicle a felony?

My cousin went through something similar...one night...halloween...getting off the freeway...sitting at the light, a pathfinder going perpendicular to him comes by ...and the passengers throw like 4-5 eggs at my cousin's integra...
my cousin blows the red and follows them for like 10 minutes....and then the driving get erratic with the pathfinder trying to outrun a GSR...going through reds and what not...my cousin tries to call the cops...from his cell phone but guess what...all circuits are busy :(

Well anyway...a couple sherriffs see this wild chase and come out after them..and before they knew it there were like 6 or 7 cops coming after them...my cousin pulls over and proceeds to tell them what happened...and the evidence was there on his car...eggs....
so they pulled the pathfinder over about 1/2 a mile up...

the cops asked my cousin if he wanted to press charges...and if I remember correctly they said it was a felony to throw anything at someone from a moving vehicle...
so my cousin goes up to them and they're scared outta their minds! and they find empty egg cartons in there...so they're all about to face jail time...

My cousin asks them you guys all in school? and they're like yeah...2 from UC irvine and one from UCLA
my cousin just says..."was fun until you guys got caught huh?"
and they're like yeah...
and my cousin says " well ya know what...I used to be a jackass like you guys..thinking this kind of stuffwas fun..."
They were apologizing profusely haha...and they were just "sorry!! sorry!!"

officer comes up and asks so what's gonna happen? just say the word and these boys will be spending some time behind bars
my cousin, realizing he was there before...and they just need a little growing up...he just said...nah it's ok... and the cop says yOu boys are really lucky he's a nice guy....the least you guys can do is to pay to get his car washed and detailed...

So they scrounged all their money together and gave him like $150

my cousin just laughed and went home and hosed his car down and kept the $150...

Well I guess I should put a point to this....
I'm glad you're alright!! :D

Sorry about your car though :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.