Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I was on the interstate yesterday and all of a sudden I hear a loud THUMP. so when I get to my destination I get out to see if everything is ok. I look at my front fenderwell and it is completely ripped off. My bumper is crooked, and my body kit is scratched and loose. I ran over one of those damn tires that come off big trucks:mad: :mad: :mad: so I call insurance and they're taking care of it but I can't drive it until Monday:mad: :mad: damnit I am sooooooooooo fvcking pissed:mad: :mad: here is a pic..

i wonder how much its gonna cost to get this fixed:dunno:

·
OTS2UPT
426 Posts
Damn! That f'ing sucks dude!

I hope you'll be back on the road soon.

Those tires are steel belted or something...I ran over one, luckily in my gf's car thinking it was just rubber, but there was a loud thunk and lots of sparks!

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Do you care about the bodykit? Cuz you can get that wheel well cover, and install it yourself. Its really not that expensive. But if your insurance will cover it without rasing anything, then i say just go through them.

Also look where theres a hole on the edge of the bumper near where the bumper meets the fender, is there a screw still there? If that screw came out then that can be the reason your bumper is crooked. Simple fix for that. Add a screw again. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Damn!

Man, there must be something in the air. There is some really weird stuff going on with the roads these days. Not the normal a-holes who can't drive, its like everyone is sniffing something before they get behind the wheel.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JPritch: It should be fixed before the 29th if you still wanna go to the meet:D

Crazy: the screws are still there, it just ripped everything off. Where it came off, the whole lining on the fender is bent out of place. yeah i care about my body kit, now its loose:mad: ya my insurance will cover it.:cool:

jl: I know, this happened the same day i got off probation:mad: the thing is, i was watching the road and i didn't even see it. it might have been kicked over from another car when i hit it:dunno:

·
Registered
369 Posts
that blows some huge monkey gonads!:cry:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. Are they going to cover under collision or comp?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
songoku said:
Sorry to hear that bro. Are they going to cover under collision or comp?
thanx, they're covering it under compensation, i cant wait to get it fixed:( Im glad i dont have to pay anything tho...

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Re: Damn!

jl_young said:
Man, there must be something in the air. There is some really weird stuff going on with the roads these days. Not the normal a-holes who can't drive, its like everyone is sniffing something before they get behind the wheel.

Nope -- schools out.
:(

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
badazzTL said:

thanx, they're covering it under compensation, i cant wait to get it fixed:( Im glad i dont have to pay anything tho...
Wow! That's great!! I've seen lots of customers had same experience and got pissed because the insurance comp filed as collision. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.