Acura World banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had the car for 2 years today (the 13th). I have been very happy with it so far...only problems I've had are :

- Had some paint dings when I first took delivery of it, was taken care of right away.
- Had a rather large dent on the driver-side door. Got it repaired :(
- Actuator failed. Replaced under warranty.
- Backed into by old geezer, small dent in front bumper. Not fixed yet.
- Some asshole swiped my bumper. Unrepaired so far.
- Starting to hear rattles in sunroof area.
- Have the messed up winshield wipers, need to replace.

I have otherwise loved the car, modded it w/ Comptech Springs, Xephyr CAI, and giving it Comptech Sway Bars for its birthday :) :beerchug: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: My car turned 2 today

vince said:

If you back into someone, how does the dent end up on your front bumper? Were you driving a different car and backed into the CL?
I meant to say 'by'

·
Registered
737 Posts
yea man, my car turns 2 in october...its been a great drive...ive enjoyed every minute of it...my bumper is f'ed up too, have to have it repainted...otherwise my car is flawless besides my winshield:D...i got sandblasted by an M3 and my winshield looks like it has little speckles of sap on it...very annoying:mad:...Shyne:king:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ffuck I just found a couple dents on my right body panel....:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.