Acura World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Acura peoples, I'm a vw guy and want to reach out, my dad turned 80 this week and here in Vancouver area of B.C. had to get tested for driving skills from a doctor. He has lost his licence due to memory and eyesight issues. Now is selling his 2005 cl type s manual 6 speed. 170,000 kms car. He recently had the brakes done 1700 the clutch 2100 and the timing belt and water pump 2000 ish also has newer Cooper sport tires. Car has minor scratches on front corner of bumper and foggy headlight housings other than that it's very nice. All options. Was a U.S. vehicle kept in Point Roberts Washington which is a wierd land locked part of the U.S. connected only to Canadas mainland. Car was sold by this owners family when he died to a car sales place in Delta BC who converted it to Canada standards. Drl's, kms on the cluster ect ect. My dad bought it there and maintained it at a local shop. My name is Cam msg me on his site however that works and I will upload pics soon next time I visit them for dinner. They have received ideas of value between 1800 and 4500 I'm not really sure what it's worth but it needs to get sold and someone will get a babied car that can chirp the tires going into 3 Rd gear. Only been done by me once lol my dad drives so slow.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts