Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Current mod: HID Conversion, Wood Trim, Spoiler, Fog light, Sunroof visor ...

Already order: Intake

Future: Greddy or Do Luck Catback Exhaust, Cusco Strutbar, Eibach Spring, Supra Swaybar

Very far in the future: Stage III Turbo :eek:

top view

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check out the Celica Pics (sorry just a few pics. Will take more)

Check out My Celica ... Gotta take pic of this one. My computer crashed before so I lost all the Celica pics

Full Wingwest body and Wing. TRD hood spoiler and hood scoop, Roof Spoiler, Gun Metal Tuner Wheel, InJen CAI, DC Sport Header, Paint Engine cover, Full Alpine System with Navi, Clear side marker, Reverse Indiglo gauge, Shift Indicator lighting, Blue out dashboard (Like Nate Project) , TRD Spring and Exhaust, Strobe, etc...

Attachments

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
SC has Man Trans??? :sqnteek:

Nice Celica!! :bigok:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Love the lex man..It's STICK!! awesome. But please, get rid of those fogs, they are bending the piece of bumper right above them and that honestly ruins the look of the front.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. I will take more Celica pics soon.

Yeap the 6cyl come with Man tranny and usually people like us love it.... so the resell value actually higher, believe it or not

songoku said:
SC has Man Trans??? :sqnteek:

Nice Celica!! :bigok:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep I noticed the bending too. I got my HID conversion in now and going to modified the corner light to act like fog light... I will get new fog light once I have enough money for the Veilside or the Do Luck body kit and also thinking about put on a 97+ bumper........ Sh*t , these kit are expensive :bigcry:

FLAcuraTLS said:
Love the lex man..It's STICK!! awesome. But please, get rid of those fogs, they are bending the piece of bumper right above them and that honestly ruins the look of the front.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gotha hell outha my thread ... ****** Ape boi .... :D

Ape boi is ugly, ur mother dresses u like a ****** :p :boink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.