Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is like my tribute to the best car I've ever owned. I've never spent 4 months and $11,000 on anything in my life, so along with all that hard work, I lost a little piece of me on impact.

These are the non-photoshopped pictures. Original. Many have never been posted before. Also: none of the wreck pictures will be posted here.

I've been getting PM's about posting pics, so here's a thread. Thanks guys...just wanted to post a few, one last time. :bigcry:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Let me be the first to say...those pictures are a reminder of your impecable taste and the absolute beauty of that car... ken i give u my all time favorite TL award... Those pictures are stunning... God bless u man we are all glad u are still here w/ us. I'm sure wonderful things will come out of your s2k i personally cannot wait. Great job brother:bigok: :bigok: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
hey ken,
really that tl was sweet as hell. what body kit is that and wheels? i did not know u back then so never really paid much attention. But these pictures show what a sweet ride u had. This coming from a bmw owner should hold some extra meaning. :)

lil raja

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
noleaf, raja....thanks fellas. you guys are too nice. I just wish she were still here, S2K or not.

raja...Value front and sides, Blaze rear. LSportline Model IV 19 x 7.5 the custom edition. :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
ga damn that shit is clean for life...may your TL rest in TL heaven:(...sorry about all that time and hard work all gone to a stupid accident...Shyne:king:

·
3,076 Posts
Damn, your TL was blazin!!!!!! Off the meter man!!!!!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
just thinkin about what happend to that sweet ride makes me wanna :bigcry:

i must say you had one of the best looking TLs out there...ur sig. alwas caught my eye...and those rims are AWESOME....

lets all take a moment.. :(

·
3,076 Posts
Yo Ken,

I am feeling the front. It looks like 1 peice? How much did it cost?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
i think that is by far the best looking tl i have seen. I were to get a 4dr after selling my s2k, i think i should get a 99 tl and make it look like that. I would do everything ken did, except no chrome, m3 spoiler and of course the tint. That would be so bad ass.

thanks for the idea ken.
lil raja

·
Transform and roll out
5,506 Posts
LIGHTBEING said:
Yo Ken,

I am feeling the front. It looks like 1 peice? How much did it cost?
It's a Value Sports front bumper....you can buy it from valuetl

Ken, your ride was sooo fackin' HOTT!! :eek: It fuckin rots that it was smashed :(....but you're still with us, which is a lot more important, even if all you're good for is post-whoring ;)

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
a half mast flag for your TL
O
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
RIP

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
KaMLuNg said:
hey Ken sorry but im slow.. what happened to ur car exactly??? man i want that car... ahhhhh well i kinda got that car just without the mods and stuff
it kinda went under a semi. *ouch*

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
baggsTLS said:
a half mast flag for your TL
O
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
RIP
:D thanks dude...very creative! :bigok:

thanks for all the kind words guys...i sure do miss her alot. :( we all own/have owned, in my opinion, an EXCEPTIONAL automobile!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.