Acura World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is my new loaner car, After complaining a lot they gave me this. I am now #20 on the list which means I mvoed 6 spaces in a week. Dealer said prob gonna still be looking at 4/1/02.

Update on this car. It rides rough, it's not too much faster to 60 but you can really feel the difference in the 2-3 shift. It is noticebly quicker to 100. I did some runs with it last night with a full tank and got 6.55 as my best it was 63 degrees. Car has 8000 miles on it. It was giving to me looking like shit. SO after a REALLY FUN night but one I am not to happy about I went to the do it yourself car wash at 5pm and spent 3 hours detaliling and waxing it. Rattles like a sonofabitch and some moron fucked up the wheels. The guages look pimp at night too. Anyhow here it is.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
good ol' scratched rims!! ;)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Driven said:

Is the 'Check Engine' light on in the lower left corner?
NO, that's the maintenance required light. The dealer either didn't reset it after the 7500 mi service or didn't even bother doing that service. :rolleyes:
I'm sure they can afford it! :p

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GoldTypeS said:

NO, that's the maintenance required light. The dealer either didn't reset it after the 7500 mi service or didn't even bother doing that service. :rolleyes:
I'm sure they can afford it! :p
Yeah I actually called them about it, they didn't reset it after doing the service they just did an oil change at 5800 miles they said. So I'm just gonna shut it off manually.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts