Acura World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought some new rims and rubber last night, thought i would see what you guys think.
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Rims and tires only a year old, only paid 400 for all for.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,332 Posts
Looks pretty good.

·
Registered
828 Posts
looks good, are those Enkei rims cause they look just like the ones in my garage.

i also think it would look much nicer with a little drop:mhihi:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm defiantly wanting to do a drop but money is an issue :p. But by the end of summer it will most likely be done.
Rims are some cheap Core racing rims but they look way better than the stock rims. I got a sick deal on them. The rims and tires cost the person I bought them from 2500 last year, still has receipts for them, I only paid 400 for them all. Tires only have 1200kms on them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks nice, i like the flush rim
Thanks, I'm loving the look of the rims. The only problem is being that they are 16"s instead of the OEM 14"s Im getting a little rubbing in the back due to the the extra two inches and worn out struts. The struts are the main issue though.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,332 Posts
How wide are they? Most 16s should fit on the integra without rubbing issues. though that doesn't account for blown struts. :dunno:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How wide are they? Most 16s should fit on the integra without rubbing issues. though that doesn't account for blown struts. :dunno:
They aren't rubbing on the front end what so ever. Its just the rear end. It is sagging down a fair bit and when I have a passenger in the Back the end sags so far down that the wheel well is rubbing the tire. When Its just me and one other person they are fine. Good thing its just a commuter. This summer im going to throw some tein coil overs in just for fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts