Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was coming home after visiting my family tonight...I didn't really race the whole time because im trying to calm down my driving habits...Sometimes, I feel like im abusing my car...Well, I couldn't resist...I was going down the interstate doing 55mph in a construction zone and I was like this really stinks...I notice some blingin ass HID in my rear, i knew it was a bimmer or audi...well, turns out is was an M5 as he and another group of cars pass me:eek:...I said screw it and dropped in 2nd and caught up to them doing like 95...The M5 driver made a dumb ass move and got caught behind this truck in the left lane thinking he was going to move:rolleyes:...Then he see's me flying past him doing like 125mph:sqnteek:...My heart was pounding and I knew he wanted to follow...In an instant he cut around and was riding my tail for a 1/2 mile as if I didnt know what kind of car he had...Well he then cut around me doing like 150+ at lightspeed...I was right behind him though doing 140 bout 5 cars behind...It was so freaking tight...My car felt solid as hell, and I was hanging w/this M5, well not really...he then lets me catch up and I end up getting in the far right lane while he was in the far left, he gets stuck and has to make lane changes...We went up this one interchange, I was doing like 85 around it and the bimmer was right there on my ass...Basically, i enjoyed the driving experience and im sure he did too...Ive also sparked a race w/an M3 driver about 2 months ago...I mean, they win but its cool that they would feel that their ego is halted by our cars sometimes...im sure my driving was more impressive to him, i made some key moves that got his attention for sure:thefinger...that thing sounds raw as hell FACTORY...i could hear his car over mine with my window cracked...But all in all, im very impressed how my car handled...The M5 hands down is one awesome fucking ride...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
damn sounds like one hell of a day for ya!! I never took my car up that high, but i got it up to 120 and my heart was pounding, i cant imagine doing 140!! :eek:

Good work shyne, But i gotta move this... ;)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
wow nice ride shyne. yeah when i did 120 a while ago my heart was pounding hard already, it's freaking fast. i can't imagine doing 140...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.