Acura World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this issue with my 07 Acura tl. I hage had the car looked at by 3 different mechanics in my area, acura dealer included) and no one knows what is wrong. First of all my blue tooth, xm radio, and my outlets are not working. Second I think something is pulling from my battery because I have replaced my battery twice and checked all things like alternator and al, all great. My horn has blown so I just unplugged it because every time I hit the horn it would blow the fuse and I wouldent have taillights. So now I just don't use the horn. I am assuming this is an electrical issue but no one can figure it out. I have put tons of money into diagnostics and nothing. Someone please put these people in their place! I'm tired of my car dying every few days. I don't have a glove box light so I know it's not that.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Chances are it's your HFL unit, located in the overhead console. When these fail, they are noted for battery drain. This unit controls your bluetooth for your phone. Common problem in TLs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts