Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guy its that time that i need new beats in me ride.....

So on your rap CDs, what tracks on the are the best songs to download. they dont have to be songs that i have heard before, just good stuff. I hate downloading the whole CDs and only finding that i like two songs.... YA HEARD? :afro:

you can just tell me what rapper and what number track it is, i will look up the name of the song. :drink:

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
any track by "a tribe called quest" or "pharcyde"

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Gotta go with some Busta Rhymes
Jay-Z
Eminem
Lil Wayne and all the CMB brothas
Ludacris

Basically any rap group that talks about cars and money and jewerly, I don't need to hear about killing people and gang shit.
Unless it is lil wayne talking about how he pushes coke and dope:) :D

And Eminem is good because he is pissed at everyone, good lyrics too, But basically everything he says everyone else is afraid to say.

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pgatour1 said:
Gotta go with some Busta Rhymes
Jay-Z
Eminem
Lil Wayne and all the CMB brothas
Ludacris

Basically any rap group that talks about cars and money and jewerly, I don't need to hear about killing people and gang shit.
Unless it is lil wayne talking about how he pushes coke and dope:) :D

And Eminem is good because he is pissed at everyone, good lyrics too, But basically everything he says everyone else is afraid to say.
:sqnteek: Did you read what i wrote? I dont want rapper names.... i want to know what songs on their CDs are good!! :punch:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

:sqnteek: Did you read what i wrote? I dont want rapper names.... i want to know what songs on their CDs are good!! :punch:
I think someone is using this info for Morpheus. :D

·
Registered
29,710 Posts
Digital Underground - Freaks of the Industry
Ghetto Boys - Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
P Diddy & The Family - Victory
Anything from Biggie
NWA - Nigga for life
NWA - Automobile
Trick Daddy - Take it to the House
Trick Daddy - Na Nigga
Throw in your favorite Jay-Z song
Some old school Beastie Boys
Some old school Run DMC

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG, i just downloaded this song called "its going down" By x-ecutioners and linkin park..... NOW this is the shit i love!!! :eek:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
No 2Pac yet??

From the All Eyez on Me cd set...

Ambitionz az a Ridah (spelled funny like that I think)
Only God can Judge Me

Keep their Heads Ringing--Dr. Dre
Nuttin But A G Thang--Dre and 2Pac
Hail Mary--2Pac (much better if you have some BASS!!)

that's all I can think of right now...if you like that kind of rap, i can throw out some more names for you

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
OMG, i just downloaded this song called "its going down" By x-ecutioners and linkin park..... NOW this is the shit i love!!! :eek:
Man, I just downloaded that song for myself and it is hot!! You got any more songs like that? I'm always up for making some new driving music!!!

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JLmax said:

Man, I just downloaded that song for myself and it is hot!! You got any more songs like that? I'm always up for making some new driving music!!!

well get the whole linkin park CD.. its damn good. Same with papa roach, both great driving music. As far as others no clue, i was hoping someone on the board would know.. im still looking for more music..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Outlawz - Worldwide

Nappy Roots - Awnaw

Bubba Sparkxx - Lovely

Lil Bomber & Joker the Bailbondsman - Let Me See That Ass Drop

Dungeon Family - Trans DF Express

BTW...... the NAS cd is tight. As well as Ludacris and Dialated Peeples.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
49 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
name the best track on your rap CDs
Isn't that statement an oxymoron? :D

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

well get the whole linkin park CD.. its damn good. Same with papa roach, both great driving music. As far as others no clue, i was hoping someone on the board would know.. im still looking for more music..
Already got both Linkin Park and Papa Roach...both are excellent. Any of you guys dig 80's music?? The Rocky 4 soundtrack is really good, especially "No Easy Way Out" (i think that's the name)....Top Gun is also a must have!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts