Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my brothers! Glad to see alot of familiar faces up in this joint!! I see alot of new faces as well!

I've done this before and I'll do it again ....we shouldn't stereotype nationality of the car owner with the type of cars they drive. I've been told that people who drive TLs are rich older asian men. True? Lets prove them wrong. What is everyones nationality ..say it loud and proud!!

Remeber we are all one race ..the human race! Peace!

I'm filipino 28

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
TommyTL said:
Hello my brothers! Glad to see alot of familiar faces up in this joint!! I see alot of new faces as well!

I've done this before and I'll do it again ....we shouldn't stereotype nationality of the car owner with the type of cars they drive. I've been told that people who drive TLs are rich older asian men. True? Lets prove them wrong. What is everyones nationality ..say it loud and proud!!

Remeber we are all one race ..the human race! Peace!

I'm filipino 28
if we're talkin 2nd gens, I'd say its disproportionately middle to upper middle class asians. anyone else?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.