Acura World banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find some *nice* ground effects for a 2003 Acura 3.2 TL-S? I'm also looking to where I can find the chrome mesh grill (or any nice chrome grill); which I've seen on a few pics at sounddomain.com. If you have any info on where I can get these, I'd really appreciate the feedback. Thx!

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
What kind of bodykit you looking for? You can get the OEM one from acura if ya wanted.

Or you can get the WW sides, and rear and the OEM front...

There are many kits out there, but you would have to use the OEM front spoiler for them.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I've heard Mike(valuetl) is working on the new bodykits for 02-03 TL's from Japan. We just have to wait........ As for now, OEM kit...

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
i think tim at autocarparts has a pretty good price on the oem kits.

for the mesh chrome grill, i thought people do it themselves with stuff from home depot?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info man... I'm still looking for the chrome mesh grill.. How could you make one out of Home Depot equipment? I would think it would look shitty w/ Home Depot crap on it :-\

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
As for the bodykits from Japan, I think it's just the front bumper kit for the 02 and 03's since they have the rear and sides out already.

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
kobe98 said:
As for the bodykits from Japan, I think it's just the front bumper kit for the 02 and 03's since they have the rear and sides out already.
riiiiiiight i know. i was hoping for a description of what Mike had planned.

and for the millionth time...post pics of your car!!!

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
ken2000ac said:

um....more info please.
I talked to Mike right after he got back from Japan and he said he's working with new kits for newer TL's & Altezza. No more info...... :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
songoku, as soon as you have more info on that new bodykit bodykit from Japan i'd really appreciate you dropping me a line... Do you have Windows Messenger, ICQ or AIM??

I'm really interested in getting the new one even if its only a front end piece.

As for the chrome grill, i'm not gunna waste my time w/ it.. Besides i think the stock grill looks good enough anyways. But anyone know what the 0-60 rate is on a regular TL? My friend wanted to know as he's thinking of buying one..

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
bacardi151 said:
songoku, as soon as you have more info on that new bodykit bodykit from Japan i'd really appreciate you dropping me a line... Do you have Windows Messenger, ICQ or AIM??

I'm really interested in getting the new one even if its only a front end piece.
I will gladly let you know if I come up with something......but why don't you talk to Mike directly. I just heard this from him. He's user name is valuetl and he's a Mod at Wheels and Tires forum. Check with him. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.