Acura World banner

Need 03' TL ground effects and chrome grill

4K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  songoku 
#1 ·
Anyone know where I can find some *nice* ground effects for a 2003 Acura 3.2 TL-S? I'm also looking to where I can find the chrome mesh grill (or any nice chrome grill); which I've seen on a few pics at sounddomain.com. If you have any info on where I can get these, I'd really appreciate the feedback. Thx!

#3 ·
I've heard Mike(valuetl) is working on the new bodykits for 02-03 TL's from Japan. We just have to wait........ As for now, OEM kit...

#9 ·
As for the bodykits from Japan, I think it's just the front bumper kit for the 02 and 03's since they have the rear and sides out already.

#12 ·
ken2000ac said:

um....more info please.
I talked to Mike right after he got back from Japan and he said he's working with new kits for newer TL's & Altezza. No more info...... :(

#13 ·
songoku, as soon as you have more info on that new bodykit bodykit from Japan i'd really appreciate you dropping me a line... Do you have Windows Messenger, ICQ or AIM??

I'm really interested in getting the new one even if its only a front end piece.

As for the chrome grill, i'm not gunna waste my time w/ it.. Besides i think the stock grill looks good enough anyways. But anyone know what the 0-60 rate is on a regular TL? My friend wanted to know as he's thinking of buying one..

#15 ·
bacardi151 said:
songoku, as soon as you have more info on that new bodykit bodykit from Japan i'd really appreciate you dropping me a line... Do you have Windows Messenger, ICQ or AIM??

I'm really interested in getting the new one even if its only a front end piece.
I will gladly let you know if I come up with something......but why don't you talk to Mike directly. I just heard this from him. He's user name is valuetl and he's a Mod at Wheels and Tires forum. Check with him. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.