Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
hey it would be great. i know daverman has it. dave, mind scanning and posting them here? i want to know how to change those stuff too

·
Registered
47 Posts
As soon as I get home I will do it for you... I got 2000 TL Shop Manual, one by Acura.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Hey John,

Just take your car to the Mechanic and have them replace the brake pads for you. There might be a possibility that they have to re-surface the rotors,too.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
songoku said:
Hey John,

Just take your car to the Mechanic and have them replace the brake pads for you. There might be a possibility that they have to re-surface the rotors,too.
Thanks Paul. I'm not very good electrically but I'm quite decent mechanically. I used to have an Integra GSR and I do motor swap, turbo etc...Changing brake (disc brake) is a piece of cake for me...I just forgot how to line up that piston to the rear pads. If it is not lined up correctly, the pad will wear out unevenly. If I remember correctly, the "+" must be horizontal and verticle to properly lined up with the dots on the pads. I had a Helm for the Integra but sold it after I got rid of the car. I don't think I will be doing motor swap or installing turbo, stand alone ECU and what nots on this TL so I'm not planning to get the Helm. Now I sacrified speed and settled for a quiet, comfortable car. :D

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Pawel,
Thanks for the instructions...
On a side note, how is Philly? I have a cousin just moved up there for work (well actually a year ago). He said it's boring as hell. No offense, just what he said....dunno, I've never been there...but I guess the dude just don't know anyone there that's why..

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
urgh...don't mean to be a pain in the ass but the pics are nice to look at...but I can't read crap. I meant i tried to zoom in and everything but the more I zoom, the more blurring it gets...Do you have a scanner or soemthing? Thx. :beerchug:

·
Registered
47 Posts
randomwalk101 said:
urgh...don't mean to be a pain in the ass but the pics are nice to look at...but I can't read crap. I meant i tried to zoom in and everything but the more I zoom, the more blurring it gets...Do you have a scanner or soemthing? Thx. :beerchug:
Yes you are a pain in the ass :mad: :D

I did scan them and when I used zoom, I was able to read the text fine. Try to use different pic viewing program. When I get home, I will rescan them using different setting (I used setting for email). Laters

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.