Acura World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS NEED SOME HELP ON THIS ISSUE IM HAVING . I JUST PICKED UP A 02 RSX TYPE S WITH 127K MILES . ITS NOT IN THE BEST CONDITION BUT I PICKED IT UP FOR A CHEAP PRICE . THE ISSUE THAT IM HAVING IS THIS , IVE HAD THE CAR NOW FOR ABOUT A WEEK CAR DROVE GREAT JUST REPLACED THE MOTOR MOUNTS ON AND EVERYTHING . I WAS UNAWARE THAT THE CAR NEEDED PREMIUM GAS AS I WAS DRIVING IT WAS ON E I FIGURED ID PUT THE CORRECT GAS IN IT . UPON PUTTING THE GAS THE CAR DROVE FINE NO ISSUES ETC . GOT TO MY SHOP HAD THE CAR JACKED UP ON ONE SIDE AS I WAS REMOVING THE FRONT TIRES TO RE-BALANCE THEM . ABOUT 30-45 MINS LATER PUT THE TIRES BACK ON STARTED THE CAR AND IT WOULD TURN OVER . IT BACKFIRED HARD ALL U SMELLED WAS STRAIGHT GAS . IT WAS GETTING NO SPARK WHAT SO EVER I HAVE ONLY ONE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT FOR SECONDARY O2 SENSOR BUT THAT WOULDNT AFFECT THE CAR STARTING WISE . I HOOKED UP MY SNAP ON SCANNER TO IT AND LOOKED AT ALL THE SENSORS WHEN TURNING THE CAR OVER AND OVER . EVERYTHING SEEM TO LOOK OKAY NO SENSORS WERE AT FAULT . I PULLED EACH SPARK PLUG N NOTICE THAT THEY WERE ALL COVERED IN GAS ? WHAT COULD BE THE ISSUE ? LIKE I SAID I WOULD TURN THE KEY TO START IT AND IT WOULD JUST DUMP GAS BUT NOT IGNITE IT TO TURN ON ? TRIED MY BEST ON GOOGLING IT TO NOT LOOK LIKE A DUMB A** ON HERE BUT CANT SEEM TO FIND A LEGIT ANSWER ON WHAT IT COULD BE ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED:wtf:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts