Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Acura family! I need your help..I have a 05 Acura TL with 245k on the clock. To make things brief.

1 I have the the ! brake light and traction control lights that are showing up...was this way for a few months..
2.My battery died while my car was sitting for 2 weeks, I put a new battery and drove the car to a shop to get it repaired and find out why the light were on..the lights were still on after new battery was put in.t The mechanic said that he is unable to get the scan tool to communicate with my car? (he has already troubleshooted to check power to tool etc...
3. Trying to figure out 2 things...what caused these lights to come on in the first place?.and also why would cause the scan tool not to communicate? any help would be great..thanks
4. I did put a new VSA switch in..but never did the VSA memorization.. before battery died.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is it your VSA light that’s on and your triangle little light that also on ? If so u need to rest the VSA on the plug we’re u connect a scan too. Don’t remember the prosses but look up reset vsa light on YouTube and it will come up. Also my be the cigerate lighter fuse is burnt and in my Escalade that would couse my truck not to communicate with scan tool.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.