Acura World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!
Seeing as this is my first post I would like to thank all of the members on here for your help. I recently bought a 2001 Integra with 104,000 miles on it. I got a good deal and although there are some problems with it I think it was well worth what I paid. However there have been a few issues that I need some help with. Firstly I need a new muffler, the current muffler is aftermarket and has had some bad impacts and damage because of the car being lowered, it has two somewhat large holes on the top. The muffler is also sagging a good amount so any muffler I buy should include mounting hardware unless I buy it by itself. On the bright side, the pipe connecting to the muffler seems to be fine it is just the muffler itself that needs to be replaced. I would love a few suggestions and links to some good budget mufflers, the louder the better haha. Sadly I am not 100% sure of the exact sizes of specs of what I need, I suppose that's why I came here. There will be some pictures down below of the muffler and the surrounding piping and mounting hardware.

The second issue I am having is with my radiator fans, the fans connecting to the radiator only begin to turn when the AC is turned on, at which time they both begin to spin. There lack of spinning was brought to my attention by an employee at Grease Monkey, he said he used a multi-meter to check and there was no power going to the fan. Additionally he said that it was most likely a bad relay and that I can swap in another relay from a different part of the car to test it. The trouble is, I can't find the relay and I don't want to make anything worse. Any ideas or suggestions would be super helpful.

Thanks so much!
Kellen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts