·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice :eek: :eek:

No idea on the price, but nice choice :beerchug:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Looks great!!! Where did you get from?? Mike??

If you've already paid for it, don't ask about reasonable price. Just sit tight and wait for your rims. :D :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys. :D i ordered it from D2 and i have to wait for 2 months to get it. :( they ordered it from Japan. i just want to know the reasonable price cause i'm curious whether i got a good price or not.

songoku said:
Looks great!!! Where did you get from?? Mike??

If you've already paid for it, don't ask about reasonable price. Just sit tight and wait for your rims. :D :D

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
terangbulan2 said:
i just want to know the reasonable price cause i'm curious whether i got a good price or not.

See?? That's my point!!

What if you come up with better price? Are you going to cancel the order? No, huh? So think as you've already got good price, and forget about it.

You should have done that before you placed on order.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
songoku said:

See?? That's my point!!

What if you come up with better price? Are you going to cancel the order? No, huh? So think as you've already got good price, and forget about it.

Makes sense to me :beerchug:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good point. so i will just think i've got the best price and wait for the rims.

songoku said:

See?? That's my point!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.