Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would you guys ask a girl that you like out but you aren't sure if she likes you or not??

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Flower girl?

Iridium130 said:
would you guys ask a girl that you like out but you aren't sure if she likes you or not??

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Iridium130 said:
Go ask her. If you get shot down, well think of it as "her loss".

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lemme throw THIS into the mix then...say you're really good friends with the girl and asking her out may possibly alienate her for some reason or another. But she lives a couple hundred miles away.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Greenbox. Don't make me smack you. Just go and ask her. Tell her that you value your friendship with her but you want to take it to a new level. And if she doesn't feel the way, then thats cool and ask if you can continue to be friends.

Geez, don't make a big issue outta it :cry:. Just do it!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crazy_AcurA said:
ask her man, seriously I would go out with you if i was desperate flower girl too. ;)
:eek: Fawk you!!

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
I agree with Ken.

In the immortal words of Nike - JUST DO IT!!!! You've been dying to ask this girl out ALL YEAR (school year, that is)!!!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phoenix said:
I agree with Ken.

In the immortal words of Nike - JUST DO IT!!!! You've been dying to ask this girl out ALL YEAR (school year, that is)!!!
different girl :)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Driven said:
Greenbox. Don't make me smack you. Just go and ask her. Tell her that you value your friendship with her but you want to take it to a new level. And if she doesn't feel the way, then thats cool and ask if you can continue to be friends.

Geez, don't make a big issue outta it :cry:. Just do it!
ya know that seems like a pretty good line. thanks. I'll bring it up today or tommorow.

scared as chicken shit though :eek: :bigcry:

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
Phil if you are gonna be chicken shit all your life, then get use to being alone. Not to be harsh, but come on man... YOU CAN DO THIS, IT AINT NO THANG LIKE A CHICKEN WING!! hahah

Dont try lines, just be yourself wwith her. She must like you enough as a person to be your friend already...

so playa PLAY on!!!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Crazy_AcurA said:
Phil if you are gonna be chicken shit all your life, then get use to being alone. Not to be harsh, but come on man... YOU CAN DO THIS, IT AINT NO THANG LIKE A CHICKEN WING!! hahah

Dont try lines, just be yourself wwith her. She must like you enough as a person to be your friend already...

so playa PLAY on!!!
fair enough.

so what should I do first? make sure she already broke up w/ her boyfriend? ;)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and I meant it as the line was a good topic-lead by the way

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Go for it bitch, what's the worse she can say--> No

So what big deal. But say it in a nice way, like don't just ask it outright work it in to a conversation. And surround the main thought around something that will make her in a great state of mind

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
she broke up w/ her boyfriend about a month ago but she just told me today (I found out a couple days ago) Should I wait? I dont want to seem like some insensetive prick...

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Iridium130 said:
she broke up w/ her boyfriend about a month ago but she just told me today (I found out a couple days ago) Should I wait? I dont want to seem like some insensetive prick...
Nah then you got to wait

Hang out with her for 2 weeks at least, she what she is all about.

Then take it from there, come back to me in 2 weeks

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
u get any yet?

:boink: her already man!:thumbsup: just be yourself and dont act childish ;)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmm...one of my friends just asked her out.

great. hope she says no.

bastard.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.