Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new 2020 Acura RDX A-spec yesterday night!. I had an 05 Acura TL for years before I switched to a Lexus CT200h to save some gas money the past 6 years. Can’t wait to spend more on gas again! Lol

Love the car so far! Feels good to have some power back when I hit the accelerator and some more space in the car! Also to be back in an Acura!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice Pick up and color!

I had an 08 RDX tech I passed down to my daughter (Hondata reflash+ETS intercooler for +290 hp/tq). It was so much fun to drive and my weapon of choice when I wanted to hammer the road. I wish Acura would have put the active dampers and HUD in the A-Spec.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pretty car - Congratulations! I agree with Mrgold35 too, which is why I sprung for the Advance package on my '20 RDX. the HUD is a constant joy to have - it puts useful information close enough to your sight line without being a distraction. And the magnetic dampers - wow! I owned two MDXs ('01 Touring and '10 Tech) prior to this RDX, and the 4th generation SH-AWD is transformative! turn-in response is amazing - you can use the throttle to help rotate the car into a curve better than a well-set up rear-driver.

I liked your comment on spending more on gas again - that's one thing about turbos, they're sure a thrill, but using them as intended is like opening a drain plug on your gas tank!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts