Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - soon we're going to be running a contest to see which user can get the most referrals. A referral is definied as a new user that when they register gives the username of the person that referred them. All referrals must post a minimum of 10 non-postwhore messages over the course of a months time.

This contest will run from now until the end of March. We'll post more details as we firm them up, but it looks like the gift certificate will be at least a hundred dollars, and will be to an autoparts store or something of the like.

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Make sure you monitor the IP's. I can create 100 users and post responses with each of them. :D

And one other thing... how can we tell who is in the lead?

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post an update. Mandi should be able to do something that shows the top 5 referrers or something. However - the idea is to build members that stay. So we want you to recruit as many as you can. We will post the leaders, but not the stats. ;)

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
What about the newsgroups? is that considered fair?

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything is considered fair. Again - the previous rules apply. If they do not mention you during registration, it doesn't count.

Scorpius said:
What about the newsgroups? is that considered fair?

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
I'll do what I can. I have some personal things in real life I need to take care of. So, this isn't a high priority.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Scorpius said:
I'll do what I can. I have some personal things in real life I need to take care of. So, this isn't a high priority.
werd.

·
Registered
179 Posts
what if I just spam every sex group saying this is an online orgy scheduling site with instructions to post here referencing NightHawkTypeS for a gang bang near you...?

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey - as long as they post, I guess you're within the rules. :dunno:

you fockers. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts