Acura World banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added the mesh from my grill down in the lower air dam for a new refreshed look..only problem is that the mesh in the grill is a few months old and you can tell the difference between the bottom and top.:bigok:

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Closer look at the front

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
I likes

That's tight. I know some people don't like that look, but I like it because its different.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
From a pure protection standpoint, I never understood why manufacturers don't do that to all their cars. :dunno:

I like it BTW - very nice. :)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
autoxCLS said:
From a pure protection standpoint, I never understood why manufacturers don't do that to all their cars. :dunno:

I like it BTW - very nice. :)
hahaha, coz' they don't want you to have a feeling that your car catches nothing but butterflies, bees, grahoppers during a long trip :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its the Home Depot gutter stuff.:beerchug:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks great!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
That looks pretty good. How are you holding the mesh in place? Are you using the black plastic zip ties?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks real good :bigok:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got the gutter mesh...it comes in packs of 6...i used black string to hold it up...just try your best at shaping...could try making a template.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.