Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
This is one of the cars my sister is looking at for her first car she starts driving in 9 months, Thank god I'm 2500 miles away. I can see her on the cell phone, checking e-mail, singing, and not paying attention to the road all at once. With like 5 kids in the car. And guys pay more for insurnace (what bullshit.)

Anyhow she either wants as of now:
G35
X5 3.0
Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd.
Audi A4

And nootch there is no Y in Infiniti

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
pgatour1 said:
This is one of the cars my sister is looking at for her first car she starts driving in 9 months, Thank god I'm 2500 miles away. I can see her on the cell phone, checking e-mail, singing, and not paying attention to the road all at once. With like 5 kids in the car. And guys pay more for insurnace (what bullshit.)

Anyhow she either wants as of now:
G35
X5 3.0
Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd.
Audi A4

And nooch there is no Y in Infiniti
if you get an X5 get the 4.4i or 4.6i thats the only way to go :)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Did you read my the key word there MY SISTER, I would never get any BMW SUV, I would only get a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

And I doubt my dad is gonna buy her a 4.4 or a 4.6 considering it is her first car and those are over $50K

Shes a girl she doesn't need any power.
I want her to get the Jeep anyhow.:D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
vince said:
I-N-F-I-N-I-T-I

BTW Matthew :)D), get your sister an A4 Quattro. :cool:
HAHAH ANTHONY DAMNIT hahaha:D , I'm not getting her shit. She likes the looks of the new A4. I want a S6 Avant they are phat. I want her to get the Jeep cause she will get the Overland then and mid 6s to 60 and I'm sure my dad will do some minor work to it, means I will abuse the shit out of it when I'm home.:D

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Sounds like a great car.... nice to see it's not so tiny like the IS300 and 3 series.

Unfortunately, Nissan has decided to continue the trend of making the rear end of each and every vehicle they produce as ugly as possible :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts