Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup acuraworld,
Aloha from hawaii, i manny first time
In this forum, just bought a 2007 TSX, and looking to mod it

Registered
Welcome! I had an 06 TSX 5AT ASpec since new until it was totaled in 2019 by a red light runner with +175,000 miles. Very sporty and fun to drive car. I did the Aspec suspension, Progress RSB, HeelToe Spec Skunk2 front/rear camber kit, and Fastline performance power adjustable endlinks. Engine and brakes were stock.

Reactions: TSX07

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! I had an 06 TSX 5AT ASpec since new until it was totaled in 2019 by a red light runner with +175,000 miles. Very sporty and fun to drive car. I did the Aspec suspension, Progress RSB, HeelToe Spec Skunk2 front/rear camber kit, and Fastline performance power adjustable endlinks. Engine and brakes were stock.
Sweet. Im on planing to go simple like coilovers,rims and tint, maybe some cheap lips all around

Registered
I had to add a camber kit when I lowered my TSX with the ASpec suspension. The rear wheels will tilt in a bit causing extra wear of the inside of the tires without the camber kit. I also had excess wear on the outer edge of the front tires from hitting the corners too hard. I used non-directional Conti DWS 06 tires and rotated more often to even out the wear (front/back, side-to-side, X rotation). Direction tires didn't last long with the way I took corners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts