Acura World banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post and I Just wanted to say whats up to everyone over here at acura world.:wave: I drive a civic right now and am looking to upgrade to a certified preowned 2000/2001 SSM TL. :D I am going to buy it as soon as i find it, and then i will find out what i've been missing :) I don't even have the car yet, but today I ordered an AEM CAI w/By-pass, and a chrome neuspeed strut bar. You gotta start somewhere.:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
J.T.'s 3.2TL said:
This is my first post and I Just wanted to say whats up to everyone over here at acura world.:wave: I drive a civic right now and am looking to upgrade to a certified preowned 2000/2001 SSM TL. :D I am going to buy it as soon as i find it, and then i will find out what i've been missing :) I don't even have the car yet, but today I ordered an AEM CAI w/By-pass, and a chrome neuspeed strut bar. You gotta start somewhere.:D
Good choice on the color :D

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Welcome to AW :D

You are the first person I've seen who has purchased mods before getting the car. Enjoy it when you get it. :)

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
evolaerok said:

I did it before! I bought is300 parts, but ended up getting the TL-s....:p
oops... did you lose money?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
J.T.'s 3.2TL said:
welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and post whatever questions you have. :) and nice choice on the mods, i have the tie bar sitting here now already and the cai is coming too :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
welcome, yeah don't get NHB, it's a pain:mad: i'll wash it and a couple days later it'll be dusty again...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
VeeDo said:
Welcome to the board and good luck on your search.:bigok:

So do you have a second choice in color just in case you don't/can't find a SSM?
It has been a debate for a while between SSM and WDP, but i already have a white car and i really think the ebony interior looks sharp.:D Tafetta white would be my third choice.

·
Registered
737 Posts
would you consider buying a TL out of state...i have one in damn near perfect condition silver...i will get you a number tomorrow if you need it or you can buy mine w/mods...pm me...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
J.T.'s 3.2TL:
Definitely welcome! You'll love that strut tie bar...make sure to drive it for awhile before you do it though...so you know what the difference feels like. I LOVE mine. Now you just need to get Neuspeed sways...and it'll be a totally different car :D.

Shyne:
Shaddup you don't wanna sell your ride! Crazy man...

Austin519

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.