Acura World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. My name is Craig and I live in Texas. My wife and I drive acuras. I drive a 2010 TL and she drives a 2008 MDX. They have been good vehicles. Keeping them serviced has been the ticket. I am going to make a post seeking advice so I wanted to start here. Thanks for reading my message.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

We are a two Acura family also with a sedan and SUV combo. We take a lot of trips to San Antonio from New Mexico to visit our daughter in the Army. Love driving the hilly twists and turns around Fredericksburg (hate playing dodge deer).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum!

We are a two Acura family also with a sedan and SUV combo. We take a lot of trips to San Antonio from New Mexico to visit our daughter in the Army. Love driving the hilly twists and turns around Fredericksburg (hate playing dodge deer).
We drove to Austin to visit our daughter when she was at U.T. I miss those trips. We have friends in San Antonio we visit. I do like the that part of Texas. We live north of Galveston.

·
Registered
115 Posts
We drove to Austin to visit our daughter when she was at U.T. I miss those trips. We have friends in San Antonio we visit. I do like the that part of Texas. We live north of Galveston.
I did a Houston and Galveston trip about 7 years ago (summer track for son in Houston and vacation afterwards in Galveston). Never saw so much construction and some of the wildest drivers on the road in Houston. Rush hour San Fran and L.A. traffic was calming by comparison. Galveston was so nice and such a nice break from the Houston humidity and traffic. Really loved that town and should make another trip back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Driving on I-45 thru Houston is like driving in a NASCAR race. 45 has been under construction since I was a kid. Galveston is more laid back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts