1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
gah, just plain amazing man....amazing.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yup it rocks, very fast, though somehow i don't like its look.

but i am still a big fan of bimmer. driven whenever you sell your car... :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
the z06 is phatter than ever now...with the bump up to 405HP, the LS6 consistently fires off 4 second runs all day...lets not forget the zo6 went head to head with the porche 911 and the m3 coupe in road and track sometime last year...the z06 beat both cars in almost every performance category...only thing disappealing about the car is the interior, cheezy looking plastic every where...leather seating is just rediculously cheap...all they had to cover was two seats and the steering wheel with some quality hide and they couldn't even do that...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shyne said:
only thing disappealing about the car is the interior, cheezy looking plastic every where...leather seating is just rediculously cheap...all they had to cover was two seats and the steering wheel with some quality hide and they couldn't even do that...Shyne:king:

:beerchug: :bigok: SOOOOOOO TRUE! Typical American made car I suppose.

However, I'll have to disagree w/ you on the seats. These are the softest leather seats I've ever sat in! I don't know if the seats differ from the ZO6 to the regular vettes, but I love these seats more than the BMW seats. :boink:

Steering wheel, yes, needs a little improvement. The interior is like something out of a Pontiac Grand Am :bigcry:

·
Registered
737 Posts
driven, road and track quotes the interior as having a bat-mobile aesthetic:D...but at any rate, its still cool to have it as a weekend warrior...nice color choice:beerchug:...Shyne:king:

·
Token Lexus Guy
1,474 Posts
Awesome cars dude. U like spilt spokes?:D I TRIED to race a ZO6 he left me at 110mph like I was at the bus stop.:dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.