Acura World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used TSX 2005 and now own RDX 2008 Tech, I enjoyed the TSX and hope i will enjoy my RDX too.

Segun from Nigeria.

Any Nigerian in the house?

Good day.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats on your 08 RDX!

I had an 06 TSX and 08 RDX tech. Loved them both; but, I wish the TSX had the power and sh-awd handling of the RDX all the time. The extra RDX tech, compact size, and interior space is a nice upgrade compared to the TSX. My TSX was totaled in an accident last fall with +165,000 miles. My 08 RDX is still going strong with +175,000 (handed down to my daughter).

Pick of my RDX in its prime:
  • ETS intercooler
  • Hondata reflash
  • Hondata heatshield gasket
  • K/N filter
  • Progress Rear Stabilizer bar
  • Eibach lowering springs
  • Acura front lip, rear diffuser, roof rack, sunroof air deflector, hitch, splash guards, side molding, all weather mats, cargo mat, LED interior lights, cargo net
  • RonJon Legacy 7 liquid graphite 18" rims with Conti dws tires
  • OSRAM HID upgrade

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
😄😄😄 U really love this RDX, i love it too. Thanks God for surviving the accident.

Wish me luck with the car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The RDX drives better the harder you push her. My RDX was my weapon of choice when I wanted to have fun and hammer the road in front of me.

The issues I've had with the RDX was:
  • alternator
  • A/C compressor
  • Power steering pump leak
  • one bad spark plug coil pack (replaced all 4)
  • hairline leak in bottom of radiator

Very reliable vehicle with most issues starting at +125,000 miles. There is a 105,000 mile service that should have been done at that mileage or every 7-8 years if you are under mileage (spark plugs, water pump, serpentine belt kit, valve adjustment, coolant, oil change). Pretty much fluid, filters, and rotations after that big service (excluding normal wear/tear like battery, brakes, or A/C).

Reactions: slimshegsy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Please anyone with idea of where the engine number is? I have checked everywhere but i only saw Transmission number and one by the master brake side.

Please help!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts