Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as promised guys, mom bought her new 2003 SL500:eek:...Fucking beautiful, highly desireable car...The dealer put on 19 inch AMG's on it with Bridgestone Pole position SO3's:eek:...DAmn, this car is gorgeous...Wish i could take more pix, but its raining...Will take more...Your boy Shyne, holla back:king:...

Attachments

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Shyne said:
Well as promised guys, mom bought her new 2003 SL500:eek:...Fucking beautiful, highly desireable car...The dealer put on 19 inch AMG's on it with Bridgestone Pole position SO3's:eek:...DAmn, this car is gorgeous...Wish i could take more pix, but its raining...Will take more...Your boy Shyne, holla back:king:...
oh my god!!!!!! that is hot! make sure you take more pics shyne, i can't wait!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Shyne said:
ONE WORD---- GORGEOUS. i think the white is awesome. I am really glad she did not get the silver one like everyone. all she needs is tint, coilover and brabus 20" wheels and body kit. she will be good to go. J/k. The car is absolutely beautiful.

My parents are into cars. My dad wants a new s class, but I can't afford to buy him that. My mom likes her 02 accord. LOL! she says as long it's not huyndai or any korean make it's kewl by her.

LIL raja

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
freakin gorgeous car man...:bow: :bigok:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fuck, that is such a crappy photo too man...the car is unbelieveable...driving it, is unlike any drive in a sports car...such refined, crisp, razor sharp turning...damn its nice, puts the TL to shame in the performance category...the 19's are all out pimpin:eek:...i cant quit looking at it in my garage...im gonna have so much fun cleaning this high class hizo tomorrow:D...anyways, more pix will be up tomorrow after I get her nice and clean:cool:...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ask your mom if you guys need a new pet. I can sit, stay, roll over, drive. C'mon, how many people can say they have a pet that drives.

·
A dirty,foul,little boy!
27,370 Posts
I was just coming into school and saw one pull into a Sunoco A Pus. It was that weird tan/gold color (fucking sweet- I wish i had my camera!!!). This yenta pulls in and parks across two parking spaces.....I guess you're allowed to do that when you have those kind of wheels. :dunno:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
ufckin gorgeous -- but those wheels arent fitting imo -- it needs something with more spokes - or some straight up ballin blingin shit
Giovanna Genoa's

Arelli Vetta's

HRE Type 540 3-pc.

HRE Type 549 3-pc.

:sigh: dreaming lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.