Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to here and just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

TechGuy
2011 Acura 2011 w/Tech CPO. Bought in February 2014
NYC
Enjoy keeping up to date with the latest tech
Finished school long time ago

Side note: I was on another site but they seemed disinterested when people post problems/fixes. In other words, a solution was posted for a fix and no responses.....sad.....maybe a post of free beer would had gotten a response. Let's see how this site responses.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Member with questions

Just joined to get some insight on a issue I have with my 2002 Acura TL. Thinking about replacing the factory radio because it wont accept the security code. Talked to dealership they said it would cost about $150 and couldn't guarantee it would work. Figured I could go aftermarket, maybe spend a few hundred more get something compatible with today's technology. Yet read that there may be some issues with the sub not work if not wired correctly. Does anyone have any advice on which path I should take? Not try to invest alot of money into this project just want to be able to listen to music again while I drive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.