Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New too This forum, I have been a member of acura-tl.com for about 2 - 3 years now, and was a member for h-a.net when I had my Vigor. Just stopped in too see what was going on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
541 Posts
nice TL

Yeah man real nice TL. I think I've seen you on AC-TL.com. I'm on there a lot too. Welcome to AcuraWorld.

:beerchug: :bigok:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
first time i saw this site

I have been a member of a-tl.com for about 2 years now i just dont post as much.. I went too one of their gatherings over ni Brea... that was very kewl too see over 30 acura's half of them on wheels. I dont even remember how i found this site, but im glad i did.

·
Registered
37 Posts
ELA.TL said:
New too This forum, I have been a member of acura-tl.com for about 2 - 3 years now, and was a member for h-a.net when I had my Vigor. Just stopped in too see what was going on here.

hey man i got the same car less the chrome. Have you done any other mods to it? I'd be interested in seeing pics of them cuz i have the same car (same colour & everything). And if you have done any mods in the interior let me know. I want do some simple mods inside to make it look a little more sporty. Any advice will help :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.