Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you Electrical Engineers, Mod Kings, or Car Electronic guys, I need help.

When we turn on our headlights on, the HID and the turn signals lights up. But the turn signal is in half power, until you signal left or right then it blinks with full power.

I want to have the HID on, but the signals off…Also the turn signals to blink with full power.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In other words when I turn on the headlights the HID's will come on and the turn signals will be off, but still have the functionality.

:sqnteek:

·
Registered
633 Posts
dimsumo said:
In other words when I turn on the headlights the HID's will come on and the turn signals will be off, but still have the functionality.

:sqnteek:
take out the turn signal bulbs and you will see 2 metal dots on the bottom of the bulb. cover one of them with electrical tape. You have to test to make sure you covered the right dot. :cool:

check my avatar and sig for pics of mine:p

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
badazzTL said:

take out the turn signal bulbs and you will see 2 metal dots on the bottom of the bulb. cover one of them with electrical tape. You have to test to make sure you covered the right dot. :cool:

check my avatar and sig for pics of mine:p
So it wouldn't cause it to hyper blink?

Oh yeah....I got your PM yesterday..sorry I didn't get back to ya! :D But unfortunatly...I cannot get you a good price for this. mainly cause shipping will be pretty expensive. :( if you lived here..then thats a different story. exhaust is very heavy to ship...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow :bigok:

·
Registered
633 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:

So it wouldn't cause it to hyper blink?

Oh yeah....I got your PM yesterday..sorry I didn't get back to ya! :D But unfortunatly...I cannot get you a good price for this. mainly cause shipping will be pretty expensive. :( if you lived here..then thats a different story. exhaust is very heavy to ship...
no this would not cause the lights to hyperblink:cool:

Oh well on the exhaust, now I guess I'll pay over-inflated prices on the other site. I emailed the other dude but no response:rolleyes: thanks for trying though:bigok: BTW, would it still be cheaper if I bought from you?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
badazzTL said:

no this would not cause the lights to hyperblink:cool:

Oh well on the exhaust, now I guess I'll pay over-inflated prices on the other site. I emailed the other dude but no response:rolleyes: thanks for trying though:bigok: BTW, would it still be cheaper if I bought from you?
$480 was pretty good...considering that was shipped. I don't think I will be able to beat that price if I had to ship it. I'm not exactly sure how much it costs to ship a exhaust tho... o_O*

·
Registered
633 Posts
dimsumo said:
Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow :bigok:
no prob, good luck:cool:

·
Registered
633 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:

$480 was pretty good...considering that was shipped. I don't think I will be able to beat that price if I had to ship it. I'm not exactly sure how much it costs to ship a exhaust tho... o_O*
yeah, that was a good price but the problem is the guy wont respond to my email so, oh well. on acp.com its gonna be like $25 to ship. not too bad i guess:dunno:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
badazzTL said:

yeah, that was a good price but the problem is the guy wont respond to my email so, oh well. on acp.com its gonna be like $25 to ship. not too bad i guess:dunno:
haha, i think he figured out he ain't making no profit from it... :D Well.. I dunno...well..it's $524 shipped from acp. let me see if I can get it like equal 5....

·
Registered
633 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:

haha, i think he figured out he ain't making no profit from it... :D Well.. I dunno...well..it's $524 shipped from acp. let me see if I can get it like equal 5....
ok cool:cool: :bigok:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
errr guys...... plesae either put this to IM, use PM, or start another thread about the specific exhuast... no one knows what you guys are talking about here....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.