Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you could choose a nickname for yourself, what would you call yourself? You can't pull a Puff Daddy/P. Diddy deal either...remember you only get to choose your nickname once ;)

I'm not sure what I would like to be called. Maybe "Hollywood" or something like that. :dunno:

·
Registered
179 Posts
uhhmnnnn I think I like "Lucky"

LOL you figure it out hahahaha

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I used to tag back in the day when it was cool. My name was "logik":rolleyes: :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
nootch said:
I used to tag back in the day when it was cool. My name was "logik":rolleyes: :D
HAHAH you used to Tag, I can just see Nootch in a oversized football jersey with a backwards hat using ghetto slang hahahah

Nicknames I have had through high School, at least the common ones.
AC
Tony Megs
Tony Rollie

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean nicknames you would want to have not nicknames you were given.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
pgatour1 said:

HAHAH you used to Tag, I can just see Nootch in a oversized football jersey with a backwards hat using ghetto slang hahahah

Well i did live in a bad part of town!!!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I tried to get Scottie to introduce me to everyone as "Angel" but he wouldn't do it.

:( So I'm destined to keep my mis-pronounceable, easily forgotten, easily mistaken for "Andrea" name in yet another state. :(

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
AngelCL said:
I tried to get Scottie to introduce me to everyone as "Angel" but he wouldn't do it.

:( So I'm destined to keep my mis-pronounceable, easily forgotten, easily mistaken for "Andrea" name in yet another state. :(
Yeah I'm using Tony a lot because every fucking time I say Anthony well not everytime but 40% of the time people respond with Matthew, I don't know where the fuck they get that but maybe the way I say it, sounds similar who knows.

I still like Anthony better, my dad and great-grandpa are Tony

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
AngelCL said:

I know someone named Andrea, and I always call her Adrienne. It's your fault. ;)

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
vince said:

I know someone named Andrea, and I always call her Adrienne. It's your fault. ;)
I. feel.... SO.... special... right now. *sob*

Thank you, for making my millenium! :)

*BTW, I am NOT being sarcastic... that really does make my day* :D

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
I am Wyle E. Coyote! :D

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
pgatour1 said:

Yeah I'm using Tony a lot because every fucking time I say Anthony well not everytime but 40% of the time people respond with Matthew, I don't know where the fuck they get that but maybe the way I say it, sounds similar who knows.
OMG that's hilarious! :rofl: :bigok:

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
I like Vicious... or Vish. :dunno:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
I was called "Elephant Man" in college... not because I'm a republican... not because I never forget either. :boink:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Scorpius said:
I was called "Elephant Man" in college... not because I'm a republican... not because I never forget either. :boink:

Cuz you were fat and your teeth stuck out?:dunno:

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Scorpius said:
Because they could show movies on your ass?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts